Sunday 23 March 2014

♦18♦ Yes I'm Sailor Moon



When I was child, I loved Sailor moon anime. I had a real Sailor's cosplay and I transformed to a little sailor moon in front of the TV :DD But I'm in my twenties now, no dream about the heros who you loved before, you are just a human whose have a day-to-day lives... work-eat-sleep...youhou. 
However in SL, your dream comes true :) SO, I would like to thank you all the creators of SL for their works :) 

Hair : [LCKY] - Harime // DIPPPP*Pack  @mainstore   new*
Hair bow : .tsg. - Crowned Jewel Hairbow (white)  @mainstore
Glasses : +DS+ - HEN GAO glasses4  gacha  @mainstore
Wand : .tsg. - Moonlight magic, Cutie moon rod pink RARE  @mainstore
Top : *Epic* - Cute/Phat azz Sweet Goo Bra & Thong sets  gacha  @Irish gacha  new*
Shorts : *Shai* - Boyfriend shorts Pack5  @TMD march   new*


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment