Wednesday 28 May 2014

♦48♦ Hello there !:D



Hello there :) I haven't got time now to upload my blog frequently but I do my best :DD Thank you for your support;) My one of best friend have a tumor in head... I couldn't do anything for her but she's smile always and I would like to respond for her motivation, and I wish she will be happy till the end of her life. Fight my love:)))

Hat : C'est la vie - Porkpie straw hat GG  @mainstore

Hair : Magika - Thoughtful  @mainstore

Dress : Leechouette - Flared onepiece (dot)  @mainstore   new*

Rings : Forever Famous - Lovers  (pink gold)  @Bodify  new*

Glasses : Rabid Squirrel - Galaxy sunglasses  @Soho Market  new*

Icecream : Tentacio - Summer time  @Kustom9 May  new*

Shoes : Pure Poison - Pin-it girl wedges for Slink medium feet  @My Attic  new*





xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment